1.What is this delivery policy?
1. This delivery policy describes Shopvise policies and procedures towards delivery of coupon & Products purchased on the Platforms. Shopvise makes all commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Coupon or Products are delivered to Users in a timely.
2. Terms of delivery
1. Shopvise provide the coupons instantly on the users account and when He/She purchase the product then Shopvise delivered the products their delivery partners with third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Product delivery to Users ("Logistic Partners"). Details of the Logistic Partner who will be processing the delivery of the purchased Product(s) will be provided to the User upon the purchased Product(s) being handed over to the Logistic Partner by Shopvise. The User will also be provided with an approximate days of delivery of the purchased Product on the order confirmation page.
2. Prior to making payments on the Platforms for the purchase of Products, the User will be prompted to provide a shipping address. While entering shipping address details, the User should ensure to provide correct, complete and accurate information along with sufficient landmarks in order to aid identification of the address. Any failure in delivering the purchased Products arising out of the User’s failure to provide correct, complete and accurate information shall not hold Shopvise liable at any point in time.
3. A maximum of 3 (three) attempts shall be made to deliver purchased Products to the User. Should the User continue to remain unavailable after 3 (three) attempts, Shopvise reserves the right to cancel the order pertaining to the purchased Products at its sole discretion. While Shopvise shall make reasonable endeavors in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to its Users in a timely manner, delivery may be delayed on account of:
1. logistical issues beyond Shopvise control;
2. unsuitable weather conditions;
3. political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
4. acts of God such as floods, earthquakes, etc.; and
5. Other unforeseen circumstances.
In such events of delay, Shopvise shall make reasonable attempt at proactively intimating the User by writing to the User on his/her registered email account and/or mobile number. Shopvise disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to intimate the User of anticipated delays in the delivery of purchased Products on the Platforms. Further, Shopvise shall be under no obligation to compensate the User for any mental agony or any tortuous claim that may otherwise arise on account of a delay in the shipment and delivery or use of the purchased Products.
4. Upon the successful placing of an order on the Platforms for coupon or product at the Shopvise and Shopvise instantly provide the coupon to users account successfully user can used the coupon discount while purchasing the product online when He/She purchase the product and the product then the product handed over to its Logistic Partner, the User will receive a unique tracking identity number, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products. The User may use the tracking identity number on the Platforms or the website and/or the mobile application of the Logistic Partner to check the whereabouts of the purchased Product and the estimated time of its delivery. Shopvise shall make reasonable attempts in ensuring that the tracking status of the purchased Products is updated in a timely manner. However, Shopvise does not guarantee the accuracy of the tracking status since it is updated on a real-time basis and is subject to inconsistencies arising out of time-lags in updating the information and other technicalities beyond Shopvise control.
5. Shopvise reserves the right to charge shipping charges on Products of a value of lower than a specified amount and/or Products, the payment for which is made by way of cash on delivery or any other online mode of payment. If charged, such charges shall not be refunded to the User on cancellations or returns that are made after the shipping of the purchased coupon or Products, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by Shopvise after due verification at its sole discretion). Title and risk of loss for all purchased Products shall pass onto the User upon the delivery of the purchased Products to the User.
6. Return and exchange of purchased Products shall be carried out by Shopvise reverse-logistics partners or its own delivery executives. Further details on how Users may process returns and exchanges of purchased Products have been set out under the Return and Refund Policy which may be accessed on the website www.myshopvise.com